9 December 2020
- The military outcome of the war and what will Russia’s role be in the region in the future were discussed.
- As the economic consequence of the war, the future of economic integration of Turkey and Azerbaijan was discussed.
- The exchange of ideas was made on where Turkish-Russian relations could evolve after the Karabakh War.
- The consequences of the superiority achieved by Azerbaijan in the region and whether permanent peace can be established in the South Caucasus were discussed.
- What would the geopolitical influences of the Karabakh War and the victory of Azerbaijan be in the new world order and possible effects of Turkey-Azerbaijan integration and Turkic states on global geopolitical balances have been spoken.
- The reflections of the increase in China’s global influence to the region over the Karabakh problem were discussed.
- The course of domestic developments in Armenia and the orientation of Armenia in the new period were discussed.
- In which direction would the policies of Armenia towards Azerbaijan and Turkey be shaped was discussed.
- What will be the course of Armenia’s relations with Russia and the USA and its effects on the region in the new period were discussed.