It would be possible to see that claim of “Armenian Genocide” is unfounded if the six following subjects mentioned below are taken into consideration without any other detail:
1. That claim has not been subjected during 50 years from 1915 to 1965.
2. Hovhannes Kajaznuni was the first prime minister of the Republic of Armenia which was established in July 1918.
He emphasizes following subjects in a meeting in Bucharest in 1923;
– It was a mistake to form voluntary armed troops before the World War.
– The Decision of Deportation was suitable for the purpose.
– Turkey acted with the instinct of defence.
– Muslim population was massacred.
– It should not have been looked for any other guilty than Dashnak administration.
Armenians, soon after the events, accept straight from the top authority that “they organized armed troops before the First World War” which means CIVIL WAR.
3. After Pearl Harbor, Americans deported American citizens of ethnic Japanese from the Pacific coast to central areas within 24 hours under very heavy conditions, however they did not have armed organization like Ottoman Armenians. But, Ottoman Armenians were massacring in cooperation with Russians whom Ottomans were at war. In brief, deportation was necessity.
4. Fein, advisor to the former US President Reagan, said: “The White House made a research, it appeared that Armenians massacred 2 million Muslim Ottomans. Armenians do not open their own archives, because they do not want the reality to appear…”
Bruce Fein, who served as the legal advisor to the US President Ronald Reagan has evaluated the claims on so-called Armenian Genocide. Fein indicated that he found those claims of Armenians untrue, the claims have been searched by the White House in 1981 when Reagan was the president and it was evidenced that the claims were unfounded. Here, Fein’s explanations about so-called Armenian Genocide:
“The reality that Ottoman Empire showed a care to the minorities which could be considered as ‘splendid’ should not be forgotten. Minorities pursued their religious freedom and life with an uttermost comfort.
Armenian terror gangs slaughtered Ottomans in cooperation with France and Russia during the First World War. It is a reality that that number is over 2 million. On the other hand, it has been evidenced that Armenian loss is around 500 thousand. The more important issue is Armenians’ betrayal. Ottoman State defended itself.
Especially, those Armenians living in USA are gaining huge from the lie of Armenian Genocide. US Administration does not want to confront with those Armenians either, as huge amount of money is circulating. Armenians insistently do not open their own archives. Because, they do not want to loose the gains which have returned with the lie of genocide since years. The reality will appear when the archives are opened.”
5. In the report written by American General Harbord whom was posted to the region almost immediately in 1915 and examined the issue in Eastern Anatolia, was clearly stated that “Armenians were not exposed to genocide”.
6. The Nuremberg Trials after the Second World War have evidenced that Germans have carried out genocide during the Second World War.
Although, the Trial established in occupied İstanbul after Ottoman Empire lost the war, judged many officers and deputies and relegated them to Malta, could not find neither any crime element, nor genocide, despite they had all official archives and documents.
-Armenian Prime Minister says “Muslim population was massacred and the decision of deportation was suitable”.
– The same type of deportation was executed on American citizens of Japanese ethnic origin living on the Pacific coast after Pearl Harbor, despite there was not any armament issue.
– The advisor to the former US President said in 1981:“ Armenians massacred 2 million Ottoman Muslims, Armenian loss is about 500 thousand and when the archives are opened the lie of genocide will appear”.
– American General Harbord is reporting in 19155 as “genocide was not carried out to Armenians”.
– The Trial established in occupied İstanbul cannot find any guilty, despite they had all documents.
– One more interesting issue, “the claim on genocide” has first time been mentioned in 1965, not in 1915 or 1920.
In brief, the event is a CIVIL WAR, 2 million Ottoman Muslims and 500 thousand Armenians have died. Accordingly, the events happened cannot be considered as genocide, a mutual slaughter have taken place and Turks lost their lives, too.